Monday, October 1, 2007

3 wishes....

The story of some mystical being grants u 3 wishes after u help or save 'it' from something, shot-thru-my-mind last night,..... x.x

I can't sleep because there's this stupid mosquito flying around n give me a kiss whenever she can.....
* stares at mosquito corpse beside bed*
Well, problem solved. XD

Last night, i asked myself this question.....

"what will you wish for when u get 3 wishes?"

I can't tell you what i will wish for.... :p

If I ask u the same question, will you wish for....

1) World Peace
2)Your family stay safe and healthy
3)Everyone in this world stay happy and have all the basic needs (food, home, clothes, etc etc)

I bet those wouldn't be your 1st thoughts right?

Hehe.... That's all.

[think again]

*kills another mosquito*

-loyz-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i will wish for 2 and 3 you know!
so you better wish tht too!
*stares intensely at you*

L0uSy_L0y said...

Queen,

I dun think thatz ur 1st thing tat went thru ur mind...LOL

Unknown said...

it really is ^_^
see, im pure and innocent..and precious to the world!
i fit in !! :D

L0uSy_L0y said...

=.="

"precious to the world"

Ya...the so-called innocent gurl rite?